Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2/10/10 2:16 AM


What Google's computers thought the caller said:

Hey, have to go and so I'm not hanging out of our bodies and right now and class and I saw your sticker in the manager in processing. If you're drunk call me and it turns out that I am in fact around. So yeah, yeah, not a lot on mon. Bye. And that's been removed from. I want to rent it. Let me know and I'm not sure on and so i i have to get a better review and reference, then I don't. I don't know you'd be with you, but I hope you can do something with his yes because I am definitely doing something with my blood alcohol. I don't know what it's coming home. Walking and, and the cost of Burnside lawyers there. Yeah. Yeah. So it's it's going to be indicted but I was. But anyway plugged up at number then all it's Rob school and and needs. Hopefully what turns out to be in in your in noon. Yeah. And yeah, hope everything's well on here and alarm. She and I am gonna be able here from Hi, My name is Angela and I on the phone. So yeah yeah we should be fine. Alright, okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment