Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9/7/09 9:53 PM


What Google's computers thought the caller said:
Hey at. Hey bed this sticker on the side of the bathroom wall few nights ago and I assumed that this in the number to call is for, tromping you'd just wanna ramble. I'm just getting started now, but I will call a little bit later and just let you know how things progress. I suppose. So yeah, I just wanted to check this out and then fee you know whether or not but would like to cap services or or what. The it for. But anyway, yeah, when i get super chronic I will be sure if you can give you a call and then you can. Long about it, or whatever we do with all these messages. I'm sure you get a lot of today. Anyway, today and party week and blah blah blah blah blah. Alright so I will let you know what's up. If you can all you know. Either way, I'm thinking training. P. D. R. M watching Chuck Norris right now. Okay, but the.

No comments:

Post a Comment